Nowadays diseases like Diabetes, weak immunity, Acidity etc have become so common that you can found at least one patient of these diseases in every home. In this article, we’ll talk about a list of 5 Superfoods that will help you to prevent these modern-day diseases.
The list of superfoods that we are going to discuss today are affordable, and these are also easily available everywhere. You don’t need to go to any supermall to buy these healthy foods. You can easily find them in your local markets. This list of superfoods can help you to prevent diseases like High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Weak Immunity, Cancer, Acidity and so on. These foods will also help you to boost your stamina as well as it will improve your concentration level and even sleep.
Here is the List of 5 Superfoods that you should include in your daily diet to stay healthy and to prevent diseases:
Now we’ll broadly talk about how having these foods will help you to prevent modern-day diseases.
It is a dairy product, which is basically a fermented milk product made from warm milk. Sometimes peoples think Curd and Yogurt are the same things. But it is not. Yogurts available in the market are different from curd.
Nutrients contain by Curd:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B2
- Lactobacilli (A good Bacteria)
How Curd will help you to prevent diseases:
- As curd is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, B2, Potassium and magnesium. So it will help you to improve your bone health.
- Lactobacilli will help you to improve your Digestion, it is also good for your gut health.
- Lactobacilli will also help you to prevent body infection by producing Hydrogen peroxide.
- It prevents vaginal and urogenital infections.
- It moisturizes your skin also heals dry skin.
So include curd in your daily diet. You can easily make curd at your home. This will take only a few minutes. You can watch this Youtube Video to make curd at your home.
It is a fruit which is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It is commonly available everywhere.
Nutrients contain by Alma:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
How Amla will help you to prevent diseases:
- Fiber present in alma dissolves very quickly in the body, which will help you to control blood sugar.
- It works as a blood purifier.
- Vitamin A will help you to improve your eyesight.
- It will also reduce eye pressure, and help your eyes from conjunctivitis.
- Vitamin C will help you to boost the glow of your skin. Also, it helps to improve your immunity.
- It prevents hair fall. Along with it strengthens your hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
Peanuts are so affordable that it is called poor man’s Almond. It is widely available in every country. It contains many nutrients which are good for our health. If you want to stay healthy that peanuts are the one food which you should never miss.
Nutrients contain by Peanuts:
- Monosaturated fatty acid
- Poly-Unsaturated fatty acid.
How Peanuts will help you to prevent diseases:
- Monosaturated and Poly-unsaturated fatty acids contain in peanuts are very good for your heart health. Research in 2014 showed that if you take 46 gm of peanuts every day that it will improve the heart health of a diabetic patient.
- Peanuts help your brain to release a chemical called Serotonin which good for stress relief.
- Folic Acid in peanuts helps our body to reduce bad cholesterol and it boosts good cholesterol.
- Due to the low glycemic index, peanuts don’t cause blood sugar spikes, that’s why it is good for people with diabetes.
- It helps you to maintain a healthy weight. According to a study, peanuts reduces the risk of obesity over 5 years.
Now, peanuts are available in many different forms like roasted peanuts, salted peanuts, chocolate-coated, and peanut butter also. So you may think what is the best way of having peanuts?
Well, different forms of peanuts have different kinds of nutrients profiles. Boiling the peanuts within the shell have four times more antioxidants than the roasted and salted peanuts. So try to have peanuts within their shell.
Ghee is a type of clarified butter, which has more concentrated fat. Also, it has less lactose than butter. So don’t make the mistake of thinking Butter and Ghee is the same thing.
Nutrients contain by Ghee:
- Healthy fat
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Vitamin A, E, K
How Ghee will help you to prevent diseases:
- Omega-3 fatty acid contained in Ghee helps you to improve your brain and heart health.
- Vitamins of Ghee will help you to maintain your eye health and eye-related diseases.
- It improves skin health and immune function as well.
- It also improves cell rejuvenation.
- Increasing digestive health, it helps to reduce gut inflammation.
Many people think if they consume Ghee then they will put on weight, and it will create problems. But considering its health benefits a spoon of ghee is the ideal quantity that you must have in a day.
It is also called the fruit of Angels. Once it was an exotic and rare food. But nowadays it is widely available everywhere and super affordable.
Nutrients contained by Papaya:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
How Papaya will help you to prevent diseases:
- It helps to decrease age-related muscular degeneration.
- Beta-carotene of papaya helps to reduce the risk of developing asthma.
- Beta-carotene also reduces the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- An enzyme found in Papaya called papain will help you to boost your digestion.
- carotenoids found in papayas can reduce oxidative stress, mild hypothyroidism and liver disease.
- It reduces the inflammation in our body as well as muscle pain.
Undoubtedly papaya is really beneficial for our health. So, try to have papaya in your diet to stay healthy.
This is the list of 5 superfoods that will help your body to prevent modern-day diseases suggested by Dr Hansaji Yogendra. Try to add these 5 superfoods to your daily diet.